1. These terms of business and complaint rules shall govern all purchases of tickets for cultural, social, sport and other events (hereinafter referred to as “Events”) executed via the sales network of the company Visitteplice, s.r.o.. The sales network of Visitteplice, s.r.o. means on-line interconnected sales points (so-called sales points of Visitteplice, s.r.o. and sales points of business partners of Visitteplice, s.r.o.) and the on-line sale of tickets on the website of Visitteplice, s.r.o. at www.visitteplice.com. A purchase via the sales network also means a purchase within the framework of bulk orders through the sales department of Visitteplice, s.r.o. By purchasing tickets via any of the aforementioned methods the customer expresses their consent to these terms of business and complaint rules and undertakes to observe them.
2. Visitteplice, s.r.o. means the company Visitteplice, s.r.o. registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem in section C, file 38144, Commercial Register number: 05437661, Tax ID: CZ05437661, with its registered address at no. 113 Bořislav St., 415 01 Bořislav.
3. Buying a ticket for an Event establishes a legal relationship between the customer who buys the ticket and the organiser of the Event. Therefore, all demands on the customer’s part should always be aimed at the organiser of the Event.
4. The customer, in relation to their entry to a planned Event, shall always observe the rules defined by the organiser of the Event. The customer shall also follow the operating and visitor rules of the venue where the Event takes place.
5. The organiser of each Event reserves the right to change the programme, date and venue. By buying a ticket the customer acknowledges this right.
6. The Visitteplice, s.r.o. is not liable for the validity and authenticity of tickets purchased outside the sales network of this company. Purchased tickets (both, traditional ones and E- tickets) shall always be carefully stored and never exhibited or shown. By publishing tickets in any way, you undertake the risk of their abuse, which may mean that you will not be allowed entry to the Event concerned. This particularly concerns the publication of any photos of these tickets on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar networks.
7. The procedure for purchasing a ticket is described in detail on the website of Visitteplice, s.r.o. at www.viitteplice.com. The website also defines various types of tickets and the amounts of payments charged together with the price of a ticket in relation to the individual methods of paying the price of a ticket. When buying a ticket, the customer shall observe the defined procedure and the payment terms.
8. The prices of individual tickets are published on the website of Visitteplice, s.r.o. at www.visitteplice.com and the customer will be acquainted with them when making a purchase at a sales point of the sales network of Visitteplice, s.r.o.
9. The cash on delivery method of purchasing a ticket is not used.
10. For the reason stated in the provisions of § 1837, letter j), of the Civil Code the customer cannot cancel the purchase of any tickets using the method pursuant to § 1829 of the Civil Code (cancellation within 14 days without stating a reason) since in this case the contract thus established is a contract for the use of free time and its performance (participation in the Event for which the ticket is issued) is provided on a concrete date or at a concrete time.
11. All complaints concerning tickets purchased through the sales network of Visitteplice, s.r.o. shall be governed by these terms of business and complaint rules.
12. The paid entry fee will not be returned, unless explicitly stated differently hereinafter.
13. A purchased ticket will not be replaced. In the Event of damage to or destruction, loss or theft of a ticket, the ticket will not be replaced with a new one and the customer will not be provided with compensation.
14. If the customer, when purchasing a ticket, chooses the method of delivery through the services of the Czech post company (Česká pošta) to an address in the Czech Republic or through the EMS service to an address in the Czech Republic or by mail to an address in Slovakia and the ticket is not subsequently delivered, the customer shall notify Visitteplice, s.r.o., which will make a complaint to the Czech post company (Česká pošta). The settlement of such complaints takes 30 days at most in the case of delivery to an address in the Czech Republic and 60 days at most in the case of delivery outside the Czech Republic. If the complaint proceedings with the Czech post company (Česká pošta) result in finding that the sent ticket was lost for reasons not on the part of the customer, Visitteplice, s.r.o. will notify the customer of this result and return to them the money paid for tickets not delivered, including the delivery fee.
15. In the case that the organiser completely cancels the Event, those customers who have provided Visitteplice, s.r.o. with any means of contact (e-mail, postal address, fax etc.) will be notified, through such contact, that the Event has been cancelled. Visitteplice, s.r.o. is not answerable to the customer if the customer cannot be informed in time through this contact or if they receive notification of the cancellation of the Event with a delay, if the notification was sent in time.
16. In the case that the organiser completely cancels the Event when a customer has already properly paid for a ticket to this Event through the sales network of Visitteplice, s.r.o. and has not yet collected the ticket or Visitteplice, s.r.o. has not yet sent it, the customer will be refunded the entry fee via the credit card the customer used to pay for the ticket or to the bank account from which Visitteplice, s.r.o. received the payment for the ticket.
17. If the Event is completely cancelled when a customer has already properly paid for the ticket to this Event and collected it or received it by mail or by another method through the sales network of Visitteplice, s.r.o., the procedure for refunds shall be as follows:
If a ticket was bought at a concrete sales point of the sales network of Visitteplice, s.r.o., the customer will be refunded the entry fee if they arrive at this sales point with the ticket and without undue delay.
The customer may also send a ticket to an Event that has been cancelled to the address of Visitteplice, s.r.o.: Visitteplice, s.r.o., Dlouhá 63/31, 415 01 Teplice. If the ticket to an Event that has been cancelled is delivered to this address without undue delay the entry fee will be refunded to the customer by bank transfer to an account that the customer communicates in writing for this purpose to Visitteplice, s.r.o.;
If a ticket to a cancelled Event was bought via the website of Visitteplice, s.r.o., the customer shall deliver this ticket without undue delay by mail to the address of Visitteplice, s.r.o. stated under the previous bullet point. The entry fee will be refunded to the customer by bank transfer to the account that the customer communicates in writing for this purpose to Visitteplice, s.r.o.;
If a ticket to a cancelled Event was bought within the framework of a bulk order through the sales department of Visitteplice, s.r.o., it shall be delivered to Visitteplice, s.r.o. without undue delay to the address: Visitteplice, s.r.o., Dlouhá 63/31, 415 01 Teplice. In such cases, the entry fee will be refunded only to the person who paid for the ticket within the bulk order. If a ticket to a cancelled Event bought within the framework of a bulk order through the sales department of Visitteplice, s.r.o. is submitted for the money paid to be claimed back at a point other than the sales point at Dlouhá 63/31, 41501 Teplice, the tickets from a bulk order claimed in this way will be first passed over to the sales department of Visitteplice, s.r.o. for the claim to be settled, which shall be done within three working days of their receipt from the customer. In such cases, the entry fee will be refunded only to the person who paid for the ticket within the bulk order.
18. If the entry fee is returned following the procedure described under points 16 and 17, the customer will not be compensated for the amount paid for a payment by a credit card or for the delivery of the tickets.
19. All complaints and queries, if any, shall be delivered without undue delay by electronic mail to the sales department of Visitteplice, s.r.o. to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: Visitteplice, s.r.o., obchodní úsek, Dlouhá 63/31, 415 01 Teplice.
20. The customer cannot make any complaint to Visitteplice, s.r.o. concerning a ticket to any Event that the customer did not purchase via the sales network of Visitteplice, s.r.o.
21. Visitteplice, s.r.o. collects and stores personal data that the customer provides to the company in the course of a ticket purchase (even if it is only a potential purchase) and in the course of the use of the website of Visitteplice, s.r.o.. Personal data, as defined by Act no. 101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection, is information about the customer on the basis of which the customer can be directly or indirectly identified. Visitteplice, s.r.o. collects and stores personal data via a secured electronic data storage location. Personal data is protected in compliance with the aforementioned law on personal data protection. Visitteplice, s.r.o. is authorised to entrust the processing of personal data, in compliance with the law, to a third party as the processor.
22. Visitteplice, s.r.o. processes personal data by
collecting it for later use, such as the sending of purchased tickets, sending of information about changes concerning Events and tickets, allowing the customer to enter the Event, including the sharing of the relevant information with the organiser of the Event, if this is necessary to secure the entry of the customer to the Event;
storing personal data for the purpose of the evaluation, maintenance and improvement of relations with its (potential) customers or for the improvement of its services and products;
collecting it for later use by third parties for marketing purposes, market surveys or the sending of information which could be (potentially) interesting to the customer;
processing it for use (even by third parties) in advertising, newsletters and other information (even of third parties) in accordance with the requirements of the customer or potential customer;
using it to obtain operational information, to develop products and services or other activities that may support business procedures;
using it to exercise and execute legal rights and duties.
23. By providing their personal data to Visitteplice, s.r.o.. or by buying a ticket, the customer gives their consent for their personal data to be processed in the manner described above.
24. The customer is entitled at any time to express their dissent with the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, which should be done in writing. In such cases, Visitteplice, s.r.o. is obliged to immediately terminate the processing of this data for such purposes. The dissent can be expressed via e-mail to the address: email@example.com
25. If any provision of these terms of business and complaint rules is invalid this shall be without prejudice to the validity of the remaining provisions.
26. In cases where a consumer dispute arises between the organiser of the Event and the customer, who is the consumer, in relation to the purchase of a ticket to an Event organised by the organiser or in relation to the execution or course of such Event and such a dispute is not settled by mutual agreement, the customer may submit a proposal for a settlement outside of court to the entity appointed to settle consumer disputes outside of court, which is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (Česká obchodní inspekce).
27. Visitteplice, s.r.o. reserves the right to update these terms of business and complaint rules.